Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finished Doomsday World

First, I must say that I found the remaining three books of the Gap series by Stephen Donaldson.  They were used, but I got them from Amazon!  Hurray.

Finished the book that was written by committee.  At times it was pretty obvious...a few loose ends unconnected...  But, for the most part, it was a very enjoyable and easy reading book.  Again, relationships between Star Trek principals were explored, but at least as interesting was the relationship between the two ambassadors (from competing federations) who started as aging friends on a world that didn't count for much and are assaulted by unforeseen conflicts.

I have now started a book of short stories edited by P. N. Elrod entitled Dark and Stormy Knights.  Stories by my favorites (Jim Butcher and P. N. Elrod) have been very satisfying.  And I may also be adding a favorite or two--especially Ilona Andrews.

No comments:

Post a Comment