Friday, January 30, 2015

Finished IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT

2426468

It fooled me.  The ending totally surprised me...I had been deceived!  Love it!  Good book.

115610

I am now starting People of the Owl by Kathleen O'Neal and W. Michael Gear.  I've read a number of books by these authors.  As a matter of fact, I had so many, I thought I'd not finish them all in my lifetime, but here I am come to the last of my pile and have to order more.  This is set in the Mississippi Delta about 3500 years ago at what is now known as Poverty Point--the site of the oldest mounds in the USA.  This was also the site of the oldest city in the USA.  I hope to add some pictures of the site as it looks today to this blog in the days to come.  I am still reading the introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment