Sunday, March 22, 2015

Finished HOME IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Lovely little supernatural romance involving time travel.  Relaxing and fun reading.  I thoroughly enjoy this author, Heather Graham.

6651333

I am now reading Here Comes Trouble, a series of autobiographical stories by Michael Moore.  (He is my hero...or one of them.)  The first chapter is "The Execution of Michael Moore," both factually and symbolically.  I am appalled.  Is this America or not?  Someone disagrees with you so you threaten to kill them...actually attempt to kill them?  If liberals behaved like the conservatives Michael writes about, everyone on Fox News would be dead!

 Now this sounds like I find the book shocking, but in truth, it is hysterical...I have laughed and laughed and I am not through the first chapter.  He tells it like he sees it, but we already knew that.

9428981

No comments:

Post a Comment