Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Finished THE UNHOLY

13261372

All of the books I have read by this author are supernatural romance/ thriller/ mysteries.  Only once can I remember a ghost being evil...all the other times they have been helpful.  In this book I met the most precocious (powerful) ghost I remember so far.  The motive of the perpetrator was pretty convoluted, as one of the protagonists points out.  As usual a very enjoyable and readable book.

I have now started Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow.  It is readable and interesting, but it is long and at some times dry, so I will probably divide it into sections to read.  So far I am reading about his parents' history and his childhood.  The laws at the time being so anti-women caused him to bear the label of "bastard" throughout his childhood and, to people who knew his history, all his life..

16130

No comments:

Post a Comment