Thursday, December 7, 2017

Finished THE COPPER ROOM

14644643

The only bad thing I can think of to say about Henry Melton's books is that they are badly edited--highly unusual for children's books.  I don't know if they are self-published or not, but that would explain it.  These books deserve better editing and distribution.

This one is even more inventive than the past ones, if that is possible.  Again difficulties of time travel and possible ramifications are explored with a plot that kept me on the edge of my seat.

I have now started The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff, another WWII novel of women struggling to survive within the Third Reich.  This one adds another point of interest for me, though.  Much of the action takes place in a traveling circus--  Could a book be tailored more for me?

29239940


No comments:

Post a Comment