Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Finished GHOSTS

703701


This book proved more entertaining than I had expected.  Beautiful, informative stories told through centuries and fabulous illustrations.  I think I found where the legend of the white walkers introduced in A Tale of Fire and Ice (or) Game of Thrones came from.  I have had these books so long, that the book discintegrated in my hands as I read it...the cover came off, then the book gradually broke apart of it's binding leaving me with several pieces placed in the folder of it's cover.  No matter.  They will all be kept..excellent references.

I have now started The Book of Beginnings from the same set--Time/Life books The Enchanted World.  These stories of how the world started were each a part of someone's religion, at one time.  They are to be respected.  They might well form the basis for many myths and legends we still value.

18304133


No comments:

Post a Comment