Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Finished THE DRAFTER

23492477

My initial misgivings (that this book would be about a future that robbed people of free will) proved to be incomplete.  In a very complicated way, the major characters of this book are working against that.  This appears to be a trilogy, the third book of which is not out yet--I ordered the second.  Another odd thing...the second book in this series, The Operator is, on Amazon, tauted to be another Book 1.  I went to Kim Harrison's site to figure out that, no, it is Book 2.  Needless to say, I loved the book (since I ordered book 2.)  This sci-fi/ fantasy is mind bending and expanding which I enjoy.

I have now started #1 of Mary Jane Clark's Key News series.  About time.  I've read several books in this series--I am hopelessly out of order.  A professional man is dead.  We aren't told who, but I am beginning to suspect it is the Key Evening News anchor who has not showed up for the evening broadcast.  Eliza Blake, anchor of the morning news show, has been asked to fill in.  A scandalous article about her has appeared in a tabloid today, as well....

193787

No comments:

Post a Comment