Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Finished FALL OF MAN IN WILMSLOW

31147618

We see a man's character and self-esteme gradually change in this book.  At times, the images and discussions were a bit technical, but not so I couldn't understand them.  The book was thought provoking and satisfying.

I have now started The Angry Tide, the seventh book in the Poldark series by Winston Graham.  This is a serious book crisis because I haven't read The Four Swans, the 6th in the series.  I thought it was in my epics pile, but could not find it anywhere.  TR said he might have left it at the Y.  Well, that would have been a long time ago and the Y has given away it's library...so it is gone.  I will order another one, and will continue on...but it is a true reader's crisis!  This book starts with Ross returning from parliament a little ahead of time...we haven't learned why yet.  So far we are being reintroduced to the characters and are being rubbed the wrong way by Vicar Osborne again.

7067292

No comments:

Post a Comment