Thursday, August 1, 2019

Finished PEOPLE OF THE SONG TRAIL

25663618

However, if anyone reading this is a person I normally lend or give books to, this one fell apart in my hands within the first 100 pages.  I finished anyway (tenacious reader) but it is now going in the trash.
This was occupied with early Vikings looking for places in Greenland and Northeast Canada to settle.  Of course there were clashes with the people already here as well as between Vikings.  The adventure is filled with spirit power and is fascinating as usual.

When I read Secrets of the U'tanse, I speculated that I might have missed a book in sequence.  Now suspect that I may have.  The protagonist in this book is the same as in that one and when I started this book it felt like I had already read it.  Perhaps this is the book that introduces Joshua.  I shall see.

25870275. sy475

No comments:

Post a Comment