Sunday, April 18, 2021

Finished SERPENTINE

 


I thought this was one of her best books.  Yes, lots of relationship stuff, and also a pretty great plot.  New creature discovered.  I also enjoyed the description of the Florida Keys since I have been there and have driven the same roads that are described in the book.

The print became much more readable with my new glasses.  My squinting to see it accounts for how long it has taken me to read it.

I have now started Death by Digeridoo, a Jamie Quinn mystery by Barbara Venkataraman.  As I first started it, I was a bit confused since it is set in Hollywood, FL, a small town between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.  A major character is named Adam.  Problem: the book I just finished was set in the Keys and also had a character named Adam.  A man who is hated by everyone who knows him has been murdered...how do you find a murderer when everyone has a motive?



No comments:

Post a Comment