Friday, June 4, 2021

Left JONATHAN STRANGE & MR NORRELL at p 160 and started a KREWE OF HUNTERS novella

 


I left this book at p 260 because I came to a really good stopping place and I am behind on my book reading challenge on Goodreads.  This book goes on for another 800 pages!  It is still interesting and has become more fun.  In the last few pages I read we were just introduced to Jonathan Strange.  That introduction was rather funny...

I have now started 1001 Dark Nights, All Hallows Eve.  The premise is that an avid reader has figured out how to entered stories she enjoys and has entered 1001 Nights as Sheherazade.  The first story she tells is this book.  Goodreads tells me I have already read this, but I have no memory of it.  I remember the book with these characters and location that came before it, so I am reading it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment