Thursday, September 16, 2021

Finished FIRE IN THE SKY

 


This was second book in the The Battle For America series by the archeologist team. The Conquistadors who came to Florida to find gold and other precious things to take back to Spain, not only were brutal, but seemed to believe their job was to wipe out all indigenous people in the area.  Another great book in the People of Early America series.

I am now about to begin the tenth book in James Rollins' Sigma Force novels.  (OMG, have I read 9 of these books?  I love them.)  Another apocalypse is about to begin which can only be solved with a combination of history, science, and military might.  These books are great adventures.  

I challenged myself to read 50 books this year on Goodreads.  Luckily, I've read three pretty short books in a row now, so I had time to read the last book and this one without getting behind.  Oh, Amazon just delivered the first 8 books of the Outlander series  (speaking of long books.)  I have plenty of great reading ahead of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment