Sunday, April 17, 2022

Finished AMERICAN DEMON

 


All of Kim Harrison's books seem to end with one problem solved by creating another.  Which of course keeps me reading.  I loved the inventive problem created and solved in this book.  I loved the two new quirky characters introduced and can't wait for the next book.

I have now started I Heard That Song Before by Mary Higgins Clark.  When this author died, I thought I'd read pretty much all of her books so I went to her website and checked.  Nope--not by a long shot.  I ordered like ten more of her books and am working my way through.  In this one, our protagonist has married a very wealthy man who has had a cloud of bad public opinion hanging over his head since his late teens.  One person close to him has died and another disappeared and, of course, he seems the most likely culprit.



No comments:

Post a Comment