Sunday, May 22, 2022

Finished THE BONE LABYRINTH

 


I find it very difficult to explain books by this author.  I have finally decided they are realistic science fiction.  They are only a little outside Robin Cook's books which could actually be happening while I am reading them.  James Rollins ends his books with an explanation of the scientific, archeological, and geographic features in this book are actually real, showing that no matter how outlandish the story seemed, it could actually happen...possibly.  Yikes!  I can't tell you how very much I love these Sigma Force novels of his.

I have now just barely started The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead.  The Nickel School in Florida was a place to send juvenile delinquents.  It has a cemetery in it which is in the process of being excavated in hopes of identifying the bodies and giving families some degree of closure.  This novel tells the story of one of the boys sent there.




No comments:

Post a Comment