Sunday, September 11, 2022

Finished DEADLY TOUCH

 


Our heroine can touch a thing a crime victim touched or stand where a crime was committed and see into the last moments of the victim and where the body is.  Not much help if the victim doesn't know what happened until they were bleeding from the neck and on the ground.  This is one of the most intricate whodunits by Heather Graham that I have read and I appreciated that.  There were a couple times I lost track of the characters, but there was enough detail to help me remember them again.  The intricate plot made the solution a little complicated, but, as usual, I enjoyed the book.  I have driven the entire Tamiami Trail, so I knew the stretch featured in the book, which is kind of fun. I really enjoy this dependable series.

I have now started The Lake Wobegon Virus, by Garrison Keilor.  Although a friend has been encouraging me to read these books, this it the first of them I am reading.  I had intended to read them in the order in which they were written, but many are out of publication and, though some of them are available, they are outrageously expensive.  The virus in question causes its victim to do and say things uncharacteristically honest.  Later the person doesn't remember.  Yes, the first few pages are funny.







No comments:

Post a Comment