Sunday, March 12, 2023

Finished PIXIE DUST

 


I can't tell you how much I love this author.  Pixie Dust turns out to be dark matter which can be any amount of trouble if it is inside you as it is in our heroine.  I love her lessons learned (both scientifically and about life) as she navigates her problem.  Science Fiction extraordinaire.

I have now started By Her Own Design by Piper Huguley.  And I start this out confused.  I have no idea if Anne Lowe was a real person, or not.  The author calls this a novel in the introduction, but the blurb on the back says she existed.  Perhaps this is a novelized biography which is necessary if few records remain about the facts.  I'm hooked, though.  This is the black designer who may or may not have designed Jackie Kennedy's wedding dress and the dresses of her attendants.



No comments:

Post a Comment