Friday, February 2, 2024

Finished DEAD MAN'S CHEST

 


Unlike most others in this series, it was not a murder mystery.  There were a number of mysteries, though, some of them quite serious.  And Phryne has added another person to her household,  a teen-age boy I quite liked and was hoping he would become an ongoing character.  All mysteries intriguing and characters enjoyable.

Taking a number of used books to Half Price Books for a little money, I also browsed a bit and found a series by an author new to me.  I thought he was an author whose books I'd been reading, but nope.  Whole new author...similar name.  That gives me a bit of a pause, jumping into a new series, but I was hooked on this one with the first sentence...dropping me into a very new environment and intoducing me to a new and intriguing character.  I was up late last night...reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment