Saturday, October 26, 2013

Finished THE MIRROR OF HER DREAMS

Stephen Donaldson (even more so than most other writers) creates really interesting and sometimes very likable characters and then puts them through HELL.  Luckily the story started in this book is finished in the next book....it won't take lots of books to get through the whole story.  As usual with Donaldson, I enjoyed his characters, the environment he created, and the action of the story.  I look forward to reading the next book in the series (Mordant's Need.)  I gave it a good rating on Goodreads because I couldn't put it down and I thought about it for days afterward.

5064

I have now started the sequel to Pillars of the Earth.  It tied in with Pillars within the first couple of chapters.  Again it has some very likable characters and some sniveling crafty creeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment