Sunday, December 8, 2013

Finished GHOST STORY

This has read a bit differently than most of the other books in the Dresden series.  Though it is full of action as usual, Dresden's talents are greatly altered (since he is ghost) and we also learn more about his upbringing and his learning to become a wizard than we had known before.

8058301

I found myself hating that he was a ghost and loving hearing about his early adventures.  Again a large variety of wonderful characters populate this novel which I enjoyed coming to know.  So, I guess I hated the premise of the book while I loved reading it...

Now I have started Close to You by Mary Jane Clark.  These books read very much like Mary Higgins Clark's books, but there are reviews by the latter included in the front pages and back cover.  Someone told me she thinks they are one and the same person, but with different publishers???  Strange.  The main character of this is an anchor woman on a local news station and deals with fan stalker issues.  I'm already into it.

1479336

No comments:

Post a Comment