Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finished NANO by Robin Cook


13593529

Well, it is obvious that I can no longer trust Robin Cook.  Oh, I can trust him for edge of my seat reading and a great thrilling yarn, but I can no longer trust him to  be satisfying.  I'm not sure that was ever his intention--I think he wants to scare us to death with the medical possibilities out there...

1304752

I've gone back to Le Morte Darthur.    This is still not the exact edition I am reading as I am reading a hardback, but at least the number of pages and the editor are correct.  I have a few less than 200 pages to go and should finish it this time....I've read it in three sections like it is three books because I have a low threshold for boredom.  I want the information in here, but the style is dry and character development is nearly nil, so I need a break periodically.

No comments:

Post a Comment