Friday, January 22, 2016

Finished THIS TIME TOGETHER by Carol Burnett

9633713

Greatly enjoyed this fast reading book.  Nearly each short chapter ended with a very funny punchline.  So there I am laughing hysterically, but I need to read the whole chapter aloud to share what I am laughing at.  I try.  I suspect that being near me while I was reading this was probably annoying. About as bad as me reading Roughing It by Mark Twain...it just takes so long to retell the joke.  Very very funny!  Love this woman!

I have started the next book in The Secret Circle series by L. J. Smith, The Hunt.  This starts with two of the circle having been marked by witch hunters who are actively pursuing the rest of the circle.  They have identified two of the hunters...the students' school principal and his son....

13502350

No comments:

Post a Comment