Sunday, March 12, 2017

Finished ROSWELL OR BUST

5571286

This is the third book I have read by Henry Melton:  Golden Girl, about time travel; Emperor Dad about teleportation; and this one about aliens.  All have taken a new slant (at least to me) on these often explored sci-fi themes.  Melton is rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors.  Last year my year-end report came back from Goodreads telling me that the most popular book I'd read during the year was The Kite Runner and the least was Emperor Dad which had been read by only 8 other people!  What???  These books are great YA sci-fi!  Check them out.

And here I go back to the holocaust.  A Train in Winter is a non-fiction account of women who worked against the occupying force in France, many of whom were killed at Auschwitz.

11764202

No comments:

Post a Comment