Friday, October 13, 2017

Finished MORTAL FEAR

529817

As always, a very exciting read.  This may have been the first time he has used this motive, but, since I am so late in coming to this book, I've encountered others.  The very fact that he has used it multiple times convinces me that this may be a very real threat...talk about scary!

I am now reading The Billionaire's Vinegar, the Mystery of the World's Most Expensive Bottle of Wine.  It has opened with an interesting history of Thomas Jefferson's interest in French wines, especially Bordearx, developed while he was serving as ambassador to France.  He tried to get a budding wine industry started here then, but was largely unsuccessful.  That didn't really happen until after WWII.  I find, though it is pretty dry, I am learning a lot about wine history and some quirky characters participating in wine collecting.

4621256


No comments:

Post a Comment