Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Finished THE FAERIE GUARDIAN

18710351

Most of the time I spent reading this I thought it was pretty simplistic even for a YA book, but I thought it was interesting enough to perhaps appeal to one of my nieces.  But, by the end of it I find I want to find out what happens next, so I'm going to have to order the next book!

I have now started The Melody Lingers On by Mary Higgins Clark.  This time the protagonist is an interior designer working in a studio run by one of the foremost designers in New York.  A while ago this boss designed a mansion for a Bernie Madoff type character.  Now, of course he has disappeared as has most of the money and his family is left with nothing but debts and notoriety.  The son asks the design studio that seeing as the original design had paid so well, he's appreciate it if they would design his mother's new town house using the furniture that had not been sold to pay off debts and do it gratis....

25813940

No comments:

Post a Comment