Sunday, December 9, 2018

Finished ELIZABETH

156562

This is a fairly comprehensive and understanding biography by a fan.  It covers her work, both acting and charity.  We follow her through eight marriages (seven husbands) and health problems--physical and addictions.  We meet her parents, brother, husbands, children and good friends.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am now about to start two books.  The first will take me a few minutes today, Whose Boat is This Boat, by Donald Trump (by Accident).

42080143

The second is the 6th in the Poldark series, The Four Swans.  The PBS series is ahead of me in the story, not the way I prefer to read books.  I'd rather read the book before I see it on film, but I find reading after does help to explain things that made little sense when I saw it--usually motivation,though I am left mystified by George Warleggan's by both.7067293






No comments:

Post a Comment