Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Finished another 100 pages in JONATHAN STRANGE AND MR. NORRELL

 


I wish I could read this all the way through.  The sense of humor is similar to Mark Twain's in Roughing it.  Tongue-in-cheek underplaying of really bizarre happenings.  In this section, people around London and in the ports of France are seeing very strange things which they are amazed by.  Unfortunately, my copy of the book has print so small that my eyes are hurting after a few days of reading it.  So, I am taking it in sections.

 I know, I need to read ebooks where I can enlarge the print.  All you high-tech people leaveLThis old woman alone. I like to turn pages and collect pretty bookmarks.


I have now started Genesis by Robin Cook.  No one even knows that the case Laurie worked and the case that Jack worked are murders and are related...

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment