Saturday, October 24, 2020

Finished THE MILLER'S DANCE

 


More of the ongoing lives of the Poldarks, their friends and their enemies.  Only now we see all of their children, the oldest of which are in their early 20s.  So, lots more people to keep up with.  Demelza's brothers are only mentioned in passing, but everyone else is in here.  George has married again and both his new wife and son enjoy people much more than he does.  Jeremy and Clowance are trying to find their places in the world without following completely in their parents' footsteps.  

These books are most enjoyable to read and then, when it comes time to write a review, I can't remember what happened that I enjoyed reading about so much...but, I did.

I have now just barely started Dead Ice, another in Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series.  It looks like Anita and the FBI are going to be up to their necks in zombies in this book.  I am not fond of zombies--I guess having been a teacher for so many years, I am up to here with stupidity.  But I enjoy Anita Blake and her entourage, so...we shall see.




No comments:

Post a Comment