Monday, December 27, 2021

Finished THE COLORS OF ALL THE CATTLE

 


As usual, I adored this book.  I am ashamed to say that Mma. Ramotswe's ideas and solutions rarely occur to me, since her solutions are gentle, caring, and as non confrontational as possible.  I just need to keep reading these books to let her keep reminding me...

I have now started Peace Talks, 16th book in the Dresden Files series.  I've been waiting awhile for this one to come into paperback (my arthritis wants me to read lighter books, but my sense of continuity wants to see how long the book is and how far I have to go.  Also, I like the making progress feeling of turning pages.)  As usual, Harry leaps into at least three huge and dangerous problems within the first hundred pages.  The roller coaster ride that is these books has started...



No comments:

Post a Comment