Sunday, December 5, 2021

Read CLIFFORD THE SMALL RED PUPPY

 




 
Yes, I am still reading The Outlander.  It is a long book, but it is also very enjoyable.  There is much more detail than was in the television series: Jaime is taller than Claire by several inches, the action is explained in more detail and some sense of humor.  It is a wonderfully compelling story and I don't care if it does blow my bookreading goal on Goodreads.  I bought the first 8 of these books, so maybe I will get to read them all before I die.

I've been buying books for my nieces and nephews and have ordered a couple Clifford books for each of their households.  The ads for the movie look so great, I regret that I had missed them growing up.  Of course, I had been teaching for 5 years when the first book came out, and I was teaching middle school..  So I got Clifford, the Small Red Puppy for the daughter of my house elves and took the opportunity to read it.  These are lovely books for young children, up to probably 7 years old.  What child can resist a puppy?  I know this child (me) can't.



No comments:

Post a Comment