Monday, May 13, 2013

Finished Blue Moon by Laurell K Hamilton

Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8)

This is the 8th book in the Anita Blake series.  It was sexier than the former ones.  Unlike some of the reviews I've read, I kind of like "Boy Scout" Richard.  This gentle man who wants to do the right thing is backed by enormous power.  I think he is a far better match for Anita than Jean Claude, but it looks like she is now pretty well stuck with  both of them...  We shall see.  I just ordered the next two books in the series.

The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party (No.1 Ladies Detective Agency #12)

Now I have started The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party by Alexander McCall Smith.  I love these books--the gentle wisdom of Mma. Ramotswe seems simple, but is deceptive...simple this woman is not.  Perceptive she is.  I will now have a few days relaxing in Botswana... lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment