Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Decided to relegate GREEK MYTHS AND LEGENDS to the bathroom.


29369159

After starting this book, it was obvious (as it probably should have been just from the title) that this is full of little short stories which makes it a perfect book for the bathroom.  The problem with this remedy is that I have already been reading a book in the bathroom:  Without Reservations, The Cartoons of Ricardo Cate.  I had bought this book when we were in Tucson last year at the Native American Center and have been enjoying it when I remember to pick it up.

23797719

I am now about to start The Uninvited, the eighth book in Heather Graham's Krewe of Hunters series. Have I actually read seven of these books already???  Maybe.  This is a group of FBI agents who investigate hauntings and possible hauntings.  It is a lot of fun.

13547964



No comments:

Post a Comment