Monday, January 9, 2017

Finished THE UNINVITED

13547964

Great supernatural mystery with an unexpected ending.  Note to Amy--you may enjoy this author.  Most of her books that I have read have been about ghosts.  It certainly kept my interested to the end.  My only grumble is that Heather Graham creates wonderful characters, matches them up romantically, and then we only see them in passing in subsequent books.  I'd love to check in with those characters again and again.

I have now started In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson.  I have read The Devil in the White City and enjoyed it and decided to read more by him.  I have just barely started.  The time is 1933 Berlin and William E. Dodd has just been appointed ambassador to Germany from the USA.  The point is to explore the experiences and attitudes of innocents thrown into a quickly changing world.  Non fiction.

12602377


No comments:

Post a Comment