Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Finished THE DAWN COUNTRY

11054899

These books just keep getting better.  I had trouble putting this one down.  You put children in danger and you have me hooked.  Ground has been laid for the next book.  People of different tribes have bonded by working and surviving together.  A few enemies are now friends.  How can they possible go to war with each other again?

I have now started Lighter Than Air by Henry Melton, the author I met at a fan convention here in Dallas, where he lives.  This will will be the fifth book I have read by him, and I haven't read a bad one.  Jon is attracted to his neighbor's experiments with a new material that is the same weight as air.  George has a number of ideas for how to use it.  Meanwhile Jon's sister is working on something on his mother's antiquated dial-up computer.  Her mother doesn't want her working on it since she has already proven a lack of discretion.  George has told Jon he can work for him, but he must get his mother to sign off on his working with dangerous materials, which he knows his mom will never agree to.

6262476


No comments:

Post a Comment