Thursday, August 13, 2020

Finished CRIMSON TWILIGHT

 20732409

Yes, I was right.  The book is too short to develop location, characters, the actual mystery, and the overall romantic and somewhat spooky atmosphere that I love Heather Graham novels for.  However solution method was definitely there--the Krewe's manner of mystery solving worked as well as it does in the longer format, just very quickly.

When I ordered The Life of Doris Day, I did not expect such a short book.  I will finish this pretty quickly.  Of course, there is no real development of personality or the behind the scenes of favorite movies as there is in a much longer biography, to say nothing of autobiography which is closer to what I love.  But this has lots of pictures and facts.

33942428

No comments:

Post a Comment