Monday, July 31, 2023

Finished MURDER IN THE FIRST EDITION

 


The story follows the same formula as the Hallmark mysteries on the HMM channel,  which I am a fan of.  There are some interesting characters and relationships here, that I will enjoy seeing resolved, if the series continues.  I still have the first two books to read, so it will be awhile before I read the continuation.  I enjoyed this one, even though formulaic.  It was relaxing.

I have now started The Long Hot Summoning by long time favorite of mine, Tanya Huff.  This is the third (and last) of her Keeper series.  It is unusual and inventive.  As this one starts Diana, (our first keeper's younger sister) returns from her last day of high school and receives her first summoning.  She takes one look at the problem and decides she needs her sister's help.  Hurray, old characters and new come together.



No comments:

Post a Comment