Monday, April 22, 2013

Finished THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THE RETURN: SHADOW SOULS

Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #2)
There were some areas toward the end that were not well edited--an artifact figured in that had never been introduced and the action became hard to follow occasionally, but it was in the climax and I didn't care.  Otherwise it was pretty good alternate universe stuff and we will continue to be plagued by the kitsunes in the next book, so I am enjoying the mythology of the story.

The Pillars of the Earth

I have now started Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and am so far very much enjoying the characters and the times of it.  This is my first book by this author, but I have seen the mini-series of the sequel to this one.  I am already hooked enough to want to see the mini-series of this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment