Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My "to read" System..Piles

I finished Tempted, which ended with a shocker!  It will take me quite a while to adjust.  Luckily, it will be quite a while before I read Burned (the next book in the series.) 

I have 14 piles of books, grouped by genre, author, or series.  The pile Tempted was in was "adolescent supernatural romance."  Right now, the House of Night series is alternating with L.J. Smith's (author of Vampire Diaries) Night World series.  I read the top book on each pile before I return to the pile I just read from.  Since Burned is under a Night World book, I will read 27 books before I get back to Burned.  I should be adjusted to that shocker by then.

I have now started A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin, the second book of The Game of Thrones series.  It is in my "epics" pile, a pile which is larger than the space I have it in...I may have to split it into two piles...

No comments:

Post a Comment